Skin Care Tip: Anti aging for very fair skin

 

submitted by Michel Riese, Parrish, FL USA

First let me say I am a mature lady well over 50...and it is never too late to look younger than your years. I have very fair skin, never tan always burn. I learned very early that tans were not an option except thru self tanners and make up. I avoid the sun, period. Of course, I go out but always have a sunscreen on, at least SPF 25 on my face and body. I lived in California as a child and now I live in Florida so sunscreen is a way of life for me. All the people I meet who are my age or younger always comment on my beautiful almost wrinkleless skin. Here's what I do everyday for skin care. I get up and use a wash cloth and cold water and gently wash my face, no soap, just tepid to cool water out of the tap. Next pat dry and apply a nongreasy moisture lotion with SPF of at least 15. Olay is affordable and comes in different formulations: dry, sensitive, etc. I like Neutrogena Age Shield sunblock SPF45 blocks both UVB & UVA...very important to block both. I do wear make up but always find one that is light weight and only use it as concealer for any areas I want to hide. A light dusting with a bronzer, very light colored, I like the new Mineral bronzers... lipstick, eyebrows, mascara for day. In the evening I go heavier on colors of lips and add some eyeshadow. After my day is over I ALWAYS cleanse with Cetaphil non-soap cleanser by Galderma. I use a washcloth to wipe it off; you can also rinse it off. I use a lightweight lotion at bedtime I like the lotion that the people who make Cetaphil make and always take care to moisturize my NECK and upper chest area. Never neglect these areas!! ALL products can be found at most stores that carry cosmetics like, Walmart, K-Mart, drugstores, and supermarkets.

0 comments: